L'OREAL Highligh fluid | Product review




I'm not someone who loves to have a dewy or sparkly finish when it comes to wearing makeup. I like to have a nice matte look with a small bit of shimmer here and there but however I've really loved this product.
It would suit lighter skin shades very well and will give you a natural looking glow as it's quite bright and has a pink tone to it. At first when I tried it I hated the way it looked on me because I have a yellow undertone and didn't think it suited me. However I tried it out over and over again and found a way for me to use it to give me a fresh, bright spring look. When I first tried it I thought it made me look like a ghost because it was so white on me and the fact it had shimmer in it made me feel off about using it. Now that I love it I want to share with you guys how I use it. So after I moisturize and prime I put a few dots all over my face and blend it in. I go ahead and put a coat of my foundation over it and this gave me a subtle glow to my skin. I also put small dots on the areas that I would highlight and blend then I brush a bit of my powder highlight to give my face a more intense glow. The fluid makes your powder highlight stick on better and the pigment is extra intense.As I said I'm not someone who likes my makeup to be sparkly so I would only wear this out when it's sunny or on days where I want a really healthy looking glow because there are small fragments of sparkles. I sometimes put a bit on my collar bone and my shoulders if I'm feeling extra.
There's 15ml so it's quite small but it will last you a while if you don't go crazy with it. To purchase the product click this link L'OREAL Paris merry metal glow drops
I will also post a video of how I use it on the blog instagram account @thegloindoll
I hope this was useful and benefited you in any way.

Comments

Popular Posts