Three eye look ideas using Nyx perfect filter shadow palette

I decided to create three eye shadow looks using the Nyx perfect filter eye shadow palette for ideas to maybe inspire some of you. I started of creating a very natural shimmery every day eye look for the first idea then I went onto playing more with colour, then the third look is more dramatic and creative. The palette includes a very varied range of colours which are really pigmented and blends nicely. There were some fall out that I've noticed in the blue shimmer shade and the matte green but the rest were fine. I will also leave a link to this palette at the end and I hope you enjoy these looks I've created, if you have any further questions then feel free to leave a comment or contact me. Also let me know how you've been and what you've been up to as I realise I have been a ghost for like a year and I'd love to hear from you.
Using the four shadows displayed on the right hand side of the image, I've create a very simple and subtle shimmer look. I started off by using the matte beige shade all over my lid then the matte brown as a transition shade in the crease. I then used concealer to carve out my lid and started patting the gold shimmer on my outer lid. Using my finger, I patted the green shimmer on the inner areas and the middle areas of my lid. I feel that when using a foil shadow or a shimmer shadow, the transfer of the pigment is better when applying with my finger. The green shadow came out very white and had specs of green glitter. I finished the look by using the Eyelure lengthening lashes in N.116.
The second look is more colourful and I only used two shades which were a matte purple and a yellow shimmer shadow. This process was very simple as it was quick and easy. I blended the purple shade all over my eye and then patted the yellow shadow on  the lid with my finger. The yellow shadow was extremeley pigmented and didn't really need a cream product to help with the colour pay off. I also took the purple and blended that under my bottom eye line and then placed the yellow on the inner areas of my bottom eye line.

This third look might be seen as the trickiest but honestly it was the quickest look out of the three. I blended the matte olive green shade all over my eye then I cut my crease with a concealer winging it out slightly. I then patted the deep blue shade all over the areas where I've cut the crease with my concealer. I realised in the picture that the blue shimmer looks green but I think it's the effect of the sun on the shadow that made it look more green toned. After I placed the blue shadow, I then created a long thick wing using my Nyx epic ink liner.
Product - palette is called Olive You https://www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk/eyes/eyeshadow/perfect-filter-shadow-palette/800897067533.html
Also check in Boots as it might still be available to purchase in store

Comments

Popular Posts