Homemade Face mask & beauty secrets

I've been using these ingredients on my face as a mask for months now! I love the result it leaves on my skin and how easy it is to make. If you suffer with acne or blackheads then this is perfect for you, it only involves four kitchen ingredients. I personally suffer with spots and blemishes and can never get my skin to be perfectly clear but this mask really helps improve the condition of my skin.

                    Ingredients
  • Lemon
  • coconut oil
  • sugar
  • Honey
Firstly I would melt a spoonful of coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. I usually use a small bowl to put all of these in. I then add a spoon and half of Honey and then squeeze about a teaspoon of lemon and mix that in with it. I add however much sugar I want to be honest, it doesn't really matter how much sugar you put it. I use my fingers to apply this face mask and I leave it on around 8 minutes. After around 5 minutes of having it on I rub the mask into my face like a moisturizer and I would wash it off with warm water. I apply this mask once or twice a weak depending on the condition of my skin.
                   Benefits
Lemon is a Blackhead treatment because they're antibacterial, this also allows them to  treat acne. It's rich in vitamin C and citric acid which enables it to brighten your skin up. Lemon is a antioxidant which can help lighten age spots or dark spots.
Coconut oil benefits your skin by giving it the moisture it needs. It's also antibacterial and is used in many beauty products. It soothes dry skin and make your skin appear more radiant.
Sugar is used in products like lip scrubs. This is because sugar can be used to exfoliate your skin and can hydrate  as well as brightening the skin.
Honey is an antibacterial so this can help  benefit acne, slow down ageing and can boost your complexion as it moisturizes and soothes the skin to create a glow. It's also used to brighten your skin and decrease appearance of scars.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts