Collab ft aidan | First tope bag release

This is a collaboration post with the brand Innehall which is owned by my friend Aidan. He is also a blogger and his site will be launched very soon so keep an eye out and go support him. The site will  include the shop but you can go straight on Depop and purchase the bags. I will leave all the links and social media's  at the bottom. The first release of the tope bag collection include phrases such as; 'EMPOWERMENT', ,'Beauty' , ' U ok hun?' and 'happiness'.

So these are all the bags that are available for now. The second release will be out soon so keep updated. These bags are perfect to use for when your on the go. There is a lot of storage space and the quality is nice, I tend to use my Empowerment bag to keep all my sketchbooks in for college. Also The empowerment bag has 'SC' on it which is my initials so it wont come on the ones being sold but if you contact the owner then you could get yours personalised. These tope bags are so cute and simple and will compliment your outfit so I highly recommend these bags.
Social links: Instagram- @aidan.fincham @innehall | Depop @innehall
My social links: instagram- @samnangchhimsok @thegloindoll

Comments

Popular Posts