New Years update

I feel like I haven't posted in so long but I just haven't been able to find time to do anything right now. With college and everything I can barely cope with the work load given, I don't know if I told you guys but I take textiles a level and fashion diploma which is pretty much all coursework so everything takes up a lot of my time. But moving on I have some really exciting news! I am now mentoring at Brighton university on Saturdays for the fashion club held there. It's really good, I did it last year to get my bronze award and hopefully I can find time to do my silver award but I really recommend in taking part in fashion clubs if you want career or experience studying fashion at Uni. But they invited me back to help out and honestly it looks really good on your Cv if you take part in these type of things. If your interested  then you can contact me and I'll pass on details and application forms.
Moving on from that I am now involved in a campaign for aurora angels it's called the dare to be fearless campaign and I'm so excited to be a part of it. It's all about empowering one another and being fearless and just creating a better community especially online where there's a lot of negativity but I'll talk more about that in another post.

I'm also collaborating with Innehall which is my friends brand and the post will go live on Friday where his products will be released and his blog and website will be launching  so it'll be really lovely if everyone can go and support him.
I also want to tell you guys that I will be doing many different makeup looks throughout this month and next month because I've really gained a lot of inspiration to create different eye looks and I want to experiment more and see what I come up with. There will be a few fashion posts here and there but I'm going to be creative so there will be all types of posts and I hope you guys enjoy. Also my views are going up everyday which I'm very thankful about and I'd also like to apologise for the lack of consistency but I ill get better!

My social links; Instagram @samnangchhimsok& thegloindoll |Twitter @brazyyglo |Snapchat 'samnangchhimsok'
Both of my insta accounts are fairly new so go show it some love xx

Comments

Popular Posts