Autumn/Winter matte liquid lipsticks

I have 2 favourite matte liquid lipsticks that I use during autumn and winter.
 I'm wearing the 'Matte Me' liquid lipstick from Sleek in the shade VINTO TINTO 1041. I always wear a dark purple lip liner with this because I find it quite difficult to apply precisely. This is  a beautiful dark berry colour and one layer is more than enough. It also dries quite quickly and feels quite light on my lips.
Lime crime is one of my favourite brands for lip products. This matte liquid lipstick is in the shade 'WICKED'. It's a mixture of a purple and a brown and I think I love it. This might just be my favourite out of the two, it also feels light  and its a lot more moisturising when I first apply it. It's such a pretty shade and is definitely less intense than the other one. I wore a brown lip liner with this but it's easy to apply so you wouldn't need a liner.

Comments

Popular Posts